Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company's data protection officerThis data protection information applies to data processing by:
enertec Kraftwerke GmbH Treffurter Weg 11, 99974 Mühlhausen / Thüringen, Deutschland, Email: email@example.com, Telefon: +49 (0)3601 40 68 5-0
The company data protection officer is at the above Address or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the websiteWhen you visit our website www.enertec-kraftwerke.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file accessed,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes
b) When registering for our newsletterSofern Sie nach Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO ausdrücklich eingewilligt haben, verwenden wir Ihre E-Mail-Adresse dafür, Ihnen regelmäßig unseren Newsletter zu übersenden. Für den Empfang des Newsletters ist die Angabe einer E-Mail-Adresse ausreichend. Die Abmeldung ist jederzeit möglich, zum Beispiel über einen Link am Ende eines jeden Newsletters. Alternativ können Sie Ihren Abmeldewunsch gerne auch jederzeit an email@example.com per E-Mail senden.
c) When using our contact formIf you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request comes from and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with.
Disclosure of dataYour personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only share your personal information with third parties, if:
- You your according to 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the performance of your order and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that for the transfer according to 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
a) Tracking-ToolsThe tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR carried out. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation.
Google AnalyticsWe use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043), for the purpose of designing and continuously optimizing our pages. USA; hereinafter referred to as “Google”). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see section 4). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type / version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the page previously visited),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
Google FontsWe use fonts ("Google Fonts") from the provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA on our website. Data protection: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
Google MapsWe use maps from the service “Google Maps” provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, on our website. To do this, it is necessary to collect data, in particular the user's IP address and location data. However, this does not happen without the consent of the user (usually carried out in the settings of their mobile devices). The data can be processed in the USA. Data protection: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
Affected rightsYou have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, unless it was collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
- to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- According to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend of legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or need to defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.